New York Times Crossword August 14 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword August 14 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (August 14 2022) has a total of 140 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the August 14 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 140 clues in the August 14 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TRU which contains 3 Characters.
- Hotel chain operated by Hilton is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is QUITCOLDTURKEY which contains 14 Characters.
- Give up all at once (Ecuador) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in August 14 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Z