New York Times Crossword August 22 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword August 22 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (August 22 2022) has a total of 79 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the August 22 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 79 clues in the August 22 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is OWL which contains 3 Characters.
- Bird with keen binocular vision is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SUBWAYSANDWICHES which contains 16 Characters.
- Black Forest Ham and Cold Cut Combo for two is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in August 22 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,X,Z