New York Times Crossword January 8 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword January 8 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (January 8 2022) has a total of 65 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the January 8 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 65 clues in the January 8 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is MIG which contains 3 Characters.
- Russian fighter jet is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is PASCALSTRIANGLE which contains 15 Characters.
- Number pattern named after a 17th-century French mathematician is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in January 8 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,Z