New York Times Crossword September 22 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword September 22 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 22 2022) has a total of 74 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 22 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 74 clues in the September 22 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TOP which contains 3 Characters.
- Part of the deck from which a dealer deals is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is BREAKSEVEN which contains 10 Characters.
- *Has a wash at the casino ( 7 = 21!) is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 22 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are Q,Z