New York Times Crossword September 9 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword September 9 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 9 2022) has a total of 68 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 9 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 68 clues in the September 9 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is PET which contains 3 Characters.
- Snit is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DISAPPEARINGACT which contains 15 Characters.
- Trick of being suddenly nowhere to be found … or an apt description of victory for a 59-Down player? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 9 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,Z