New York Times Crossword April 23 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword April 23 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (April 23 2022) has a total of 70 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the April 23 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 70 clues in the April 23 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is PIN which contains 3 Characters.
- Fix is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CATTREATS which contains 9 Characters.
- They might smell fishy is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in April 23 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are Q,W,X