New York Times Crossword April 28 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword April 28 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (April 28 2022) has a total of 69 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the April 28 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 69 clues in the April 28 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is SRI which contains 3 Characters.
- Honorific from Sanskrit is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is GOTIVTOBUSINESS which contains 15 Characters.
- Cut the small talk is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in April 28 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X