New York Times Crossword April 5 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword April 5 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (April 5 2022) has a total of 76 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the April 5 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 76 clues in the April 5 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is BOO which contains 3 Characters.
- Get off the stage! is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is BLOWNGLASS which contains 10 Characters.
- Fragile art form crafted with air and heat is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in April 5 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V