New York Times Crossword August 18 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword August 18 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (August 18 2022) has a total of 76 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the August 18 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 76 clues in the August 18 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is AGO which contains 3 Characters.
- Back is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is JACUZZARTY which contains 10 Characters.
- Hot tub shindig is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in August 18 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are F,Q