New York Times Crossword August 28 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword August 28 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (August 28 2022) has a total of 140 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the August 28 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 140 clues in the August 28 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is EAR which contains 3 Characters.
- Symbol for an audio device is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is GENERALHOSPITAL which contains 15 Characters.
- Long-running soap opera that debuted in 1963 [ant gorilla sheep] is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in August 28 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,Z