New York Times Crossword December 14 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword December 14 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (December 14 2021) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the December 14 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the December 14 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is SAM which contains 3 Characters.
- Symbolic U.S. uncle is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SCANDINAVIA which contains 11 Characters.
- Northern European region is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in December 14 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,Z