New York Times Crossword December 16 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword December 16 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (December 16 2021) has a total of 72 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the December 16 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 72 clues in the December 16 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is GSU which contains 3 Characters.
- Atlanta sch. is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DEWBERRIES which contains 10 Characters.
- Brambles with edible purple fruit is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in December 16 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,Z