New York Times Crossword February 13 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword February 13 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (February 13 2022) has a total of 143 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the February 13 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 143 clues in the February 13 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is CDS which contains 3 Characters.
- Bank offerings in brief is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is UNINHIBITED which contains 11 Characters.
- *Freely expressive is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in February 13 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X