New York Times Crossword January 10 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword January 10 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (January 10 2022) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the January 10 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the January 10 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is END which contains 3 Characters.
- Finale is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is CEREALBOWL which contains 10 Characters.
- Where to get ones Kix? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in January 10 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are F,Q,Z