New York Times Crossword January 15 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword January 15 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (January 15 2022) has a total of 66 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the January 15 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 66 clues in the January 15 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is BUC which contains 3 Characters.
- 2021 Super Bowl champ is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is MOUNTSHASTA which contains 11 Characters.
- Locale 60 miles south of the California/Oregon border is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in January 15 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X