New York Times Crossword January 24 2023 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword January 24 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (January 24 2023) has a total of 79 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the January 24 2023 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 79 clues in the January 24 2023 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is DRE which contains 3 Characters.
- Dr. who performed at the Super Bowl LVI halftime show is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is TOOLONGDIDNTREAD which contains 16 Characters.
- Response from someone who merely glanced at an online post maybe is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in January 24 2023 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,X