New York Times Crossword July 13 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword July 13 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (July 13 2022) has a total of 77 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the July 13 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 77 clues in the July 13 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ERA which contains 3 Characters.
- Stretch of time is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is RENEDESCARTES which contains 13 Characters.
- I think therefore I am is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in July 13 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are F,Z