New York Times Crossword July 4 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword July 4 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (July 4 2022) has a total of 72 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the July 4 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 72 clues in the July 4 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is YSL which contains 3 Characters.
- French fashion monogram is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is PASSINGTHETORCH which contains 15 Characters.
- Handing responsibility to someone else is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in July 4 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z