New York Times Crossword March 30 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword March 30 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (March 30 2022) has a total of 73 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the March 30 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 73 clues in the March 30 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is NAP which contains 3 Characters.
- Catch some Zs is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is ELIZABETHWARRIN which contains 15 Characters.
- Massachusetts senator wagin conflict? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in March 30 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X