New York Times Crossword May 5 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword May 5 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (May 5 2022) has a total of 76 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the May 5 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 76 clues in the May 5 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is FIB which contains 3 Characters.
- Little 19-Across is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is MATHTEACHER which contains 11 Characters.
- Someone well versed in this puzzles theme is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in May 5 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,V,Z