New York Times Crossword November 19 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword November 19 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (November 19 2021) has a total of 70 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the November 19 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 70 clues in the November 19 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is AFT which contains 3 Characters.
- Like the mizzenmast is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SHIVERMETIMBERS which contains 15 Characters.
- Phrase popularized by Long John Silver of Treasure Island is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in November 19 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are