New York Times Crossword September 12 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword September 12 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 12 2022) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 12 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the September 12 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is GAP which contains 3 Characters.
- Thing to mind between the train and platform is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is SHONDARHIMES which contains 12 Characters.
- Creator of Greys Anatomy and Scandal … or when said aloud a hint to the starts of 20- 30 and 45-Across is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 12 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,Z