New York Times Crossword September 17 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword September 17 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 17 2022) has a total of 64 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 17 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 64 clues in the September 17 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ACA which contains 3 Characters.
- 21st-century health inits. is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is AUDIOVISUALAID which contains 14 Characters.
- Slide behind a speaker maybe is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 17 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X,Z