New York Times Crossword September 21 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword September 21 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (September 21 2022) has a total of 75 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the September 21 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 75 clues in the September 21 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is NIH which contains 3 Characters.
- Disease research org. is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is FIGHTORFLIGHT which contains 13 Characters.
- Innate response to a threatening situation is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 21 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,Z